Although both properties have in common, they are also very different applications. ClickFunnels is an all-in-one sales management software that lets you manage everything from capturing leads to distributing on a single platform. Leadpages is a special landing page application.
Next, we compare ClickFunnels vs Leadpages to illustrate their similarities and the many differences between these two online marketing applications. If you’re looking for a home page and fun selling software, read on to find the one that works best for you.
ClickFunnels Vs LeadPages 2020: Detail Comparison (Updated)
Features Of ClickFunnels vs Leadpages
ClickFunnels and LeadPages have several features in common, as well as a variety of unique features for each application. Both facilitate the creation of excellent landing pages, the collection of names and e-mail addresses as well as the tracking by e-mail and SMS.
The biggest difference between the two applications is the goal:
- ClickFunnels is an all-in-one sales funnel application that lets you create landing pages, send automatic replies, edit sales, and organize events into a single application.
- Leadpages is a special landing page application that lets you easily design tracking by e-mail for converting and capturing potential customers.
ClickFunnels vs Leadpages
Before you begin with the difference between the two, you must remember that these two tools are outstanding in their own way. To be fair, every tool has a specific purpose. Despite the differences, these two tools overlap in many ways.
In order to make a comparison between ClickFunnels vs Leadpages, it is important to understand the role of each software. We start with lead pages.
What are Lead pages?
Leadpages is a simple tool for dragging and dropping the landing page. Your priorities are well defined. Lead pages integrate with ESPs (email service providers) to capture potential customers and provide them with more information.
It’s simple, it takes less time to load and help you build highly-translated landing pages. Programming skills are not required.
Who is Leadpages for?
- 14 days of a free trial
- Including integrated split tests
- Contains the creator of the landing page
- Includes 15 landing page integrations.
- No installation fees
- No refund
List of functions
Leadpages is a powerful tool that lets you generate leads on the web through email, SMS, and social networking platforms. How to develop your e-mail list-
- Drag and drop customization lets you create a landing page by dropping elements such as text, images, buttons, widgets, and more. She is transparent!
- A variety of user-friendly mobile models to choose from. Choose a model of your choice and look the same on a smartphone screen as you would on a desk.
- Landing page performance improves only if you have tried and tested different versions. Leadpages provides you with the A / B test option to configure acceptance forms and landing pages and determine which version is right for you.
- Leadpages provides integration with multiple programs so you can better use your landing pages. You can capture notes and send them directly to the CRM, to the mailing list, to the webinar platform, or to all three.
- Get an overview of the performance of your landing page with the powerful analytics offerings from Leadpages.
- With Leadbox, you can track leads by using registration forms in two steps. Pop-up capture pop-ups help to automatically add an interested party to your mailing list. The integrated magnetic delivery system offers these drivers the best content.
- SMS acceptance codes and 1-Click registration links via an automated SMS conversation.
- Publish your landing pages in your existing domains and websites.
- If you are familiar with HTML, go beyond preconceived models and create your own.
- Simple WordPress plugin
- Friendly sites with SEO
- Dual opt-in support for easy synchronization with your email services
- Notifications from potential customers if you do not have an e-mail service yet. You can retrieve prospect data directly in your inbox.
- Works with all common PES like MailChimp, Infusionsoft, AWeber and more
- Add a countdown for limited offers to your page
- Video integration into built-in video fields of lead pages to turn your landing page into a multimedia experience.
Leadpages role in your company
The main pages can do many things. It’s not that leadpages do not work like your social networking platforms. The first few pages help you to gather hints. However, it does not matter if you regularly send emails to your lists.
You may be wondering why you are using leadpages. The answer is simple: Leadpages offers a variety of templates that increase the conversion rate and develop your mailing lists quickly.
Now that we know exactly what lead pages do, we can help you improve your business with the following steps. With the help of leadpages you can:
1) Organize a webinar. Sometimes webinar software is a bit expensive. Leadpages provides you with a webinar model to integrate your live webinar presentation. You can also add a chat box for an instant Q / A session and communication. You can easily integrate a Google Hangouts delivery into leadpages.
2) Login fields in blogs. You can create an ordered pop-up window for your visitors to subscribe to your blog. With a clear CTA and relevant content, these registration fields are professional and great.
3) Creating registration forms for the landing page is easy. Designing a heavily converted landing page can be tedious unless you use leadpages. It’s easy and fast. There are some great models to choose from.
4) You can send content updates automatically. All you have to do is create a lead box on leadpages and download your giveaway. The emails are automatically sent to your new subscribers after you register.
5) E-mail subscribers via text messaging. This is how it’s done:
- Send a phrase or word to a specific number.
- The user must now reply with his e-mail address.
- Once they do, they will be added to their subscriber list.
How it helps:
Instead of sending your audience to your website or URL, you can simply ask them to send their email ID.
6) The sales model is ideal for creating a sales landing page. It can be customized according to your wishes.
7) Viral pages of gratitude in minutes. Once a user is subscribed, they can display their thank you page with valuable information. You can insert CTA buttons so your users can access social media directly from here.
Thanking is always a good thing and also gives a personal touch.
For more information about how leadpages can help brands expand their list of email addresses, see the case studies posted on the leadpages blogs. One of the case studies I found really interesting is PowToon’s (probably because of what the brand does!).
With PowToon, you can create animated videos and presentations with your drag-and-drop software. Companies like Starbucks and Cisco use PowToon for their videos. PowToon was founded in 2002 and provides a simple message:
If you have a message and want to make it more attractive, more animated, more entertaining and with your own brand, you can easily create attractive content.
Although you can read the full case study on the Leadpages blog, here are the basics.
PowToon did A / B tests with their landing pages. If one did not work, they had another interesting up their sleeve. Ari Sherbill, PowToon, exclaimed:
I do not know what people do without leadpages. The fact is, you do not have to trust other people when you learn the basics. It’s easy and affordable.
PowToon uses webinars to attract customers instead of registering or subscribing. Below is one of the login pages for the PowToon webinar for existing customers:
Registration page of the PowToon webinar
In case it did not work, another page was ready to be implemented.
Leadpages offers a variety of integrations to make your job easier. Whether analysis or CRM, social networks or e-mail marketing: With lead pages, you can integrate into all segments. First, the leadpages integrations can be segmented as follows:
CRM integrations help manage successful campaigns after attracting potential customers. Leadpages is integrated with Infusionsoft and Salesforce. It is compatible with Zoho.
Do you operate an online store? Well, Leadpages also offers options that are tailored to your needs. The integration with 1ShoppingCart and Interspire optimizes the e-commerce functions. Leadpages is compatible with Shopify.
This is the most important aspect. Leadpages is integrated into a variety of email marketing programs including Mailchimp, SendReach, GetResponse, iContact and more.
Leadpages is compatible with Facebook Ads and Google AdWords. This can increase your traffic by sending targeted ads or landing pages for PPC.
What is B2B Marketing without the Automation of B2B Marketing? Leadpages allow you to integrate Hubspot, Marketo, and Ontraport for advanced B2B campaigns.
Online payment is the future and has already started! Leadpages supports two of the most popular transaction tools: PayPal and Stripe.
Integrate Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus to quickly track leads. It is also compatible with LinkedIn’s professional networking site.
I’ve already talked about hosting webinars with leadpages. Here are two tools that can be integrated into lead pages: GoToWebinar and WebinarJam / ever webinar.
You can use leadpages if you use your website under WordPress (WP Integrate add-on), Drupal, Joomla, Squarespace, Weebly and Wix (compatible with leadpages).
Price of the lead pages
Leadpages offers monthly, annual and biannual plans. The “Advanced” package is not available for an annual subscription.
If you opt for monthly subscriptions:
The standard plan for private companies and solo entrepreneurs starts at $ 37 / month
The professional plan for small businesses and marketing professionals starts at $ 79 / month
The same packages are available for $ 25 / month (default) and $ 49 / month (pro) if you opt for a one-year subscription. For teams and marketing agencies, you must select annual subscriptions. The “Advanced” price starts at $ 199 / month.
For 2-year subscriptions, the packages are as follows:
- Standard: $ 17 / month
- Pro: $ 42 / month
- Advanced: $ 159 / month
If you do not know which plan is right for you, Leadpages offers a short video. Discover the features that each plan offers.
After taking a closer look at lead pages, let’s look at how ClickFunnels helps create landing pages.
What are ClickFunnels?
The Clickfunnel homepage is a platform with extensive content. This tool is very popular and ClickFunnels makes sure that you know exactly what you are getting here.
As the name implies, ClickFunnels are not just landing pages. You can also create a sales funnel in your system. It may sound a bit like lead pages when it comes to landing page design, but it also has features that go beyond that.
There are funnel designs that allow you to create and organize your entire funnel. Therefore, it is obvious that the landing pages created with ClickFunnels are not an independent solution. In fact, it’s part of a sales funnel.
You can create multiple funnels, such as One for recording a webinar, one for the thank you page, etc. The best you ask? You can even have the billing part (if necessary) taken care of. The sale will run smoothly with this tool.
Let’s look at the features of ClickFunnels:
ClickFunnels presents some interesting numbers on your homepage that are accompanied by a fat green CTA button. Without a doubt, the numbers make a real impact!
There is no hiding place at ClickFunnels. Answer all your questions immediately if you scroll down the homepage. Start with What is a sales funnel and why do you need it? and goes so far as to explain how ClickFunnels can meet your needs, what types of funnels you can explore, and how to use all the features available.
ClickFunnels does not want to take any chances. To catalyze your decision to register as quickly as possible before attempting to use other tools, ClickFunnels offers a detailed comparison with some of the key tools. This is not just a comparison, but also an overview of all ClickFunnels features. It’s more like this:
ClickFunnels classifies its features and functions very well into sections such as “Actionsetic” and “Backpacks”; as follows:
Finally, there is a short description entitled “FEATURES”. I would say that this part deals with the frequently asked questions and the technical details that you get in ClickFunnels.
What Does Clickfunnels Mean?
- 14 days of a free trial
- Including integrated split tests
- Contains the creator of the landing page
- No installation fees
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- No involvement of the landing page
Since ClickFunnels has already made the comparison very easy, I’ll briefly explain the key features of this tool:
- The simple and powerful drag-and-drop editor
- Software Landing Page
- Full hosting of the website
- Themes and professional models.
- Simple WYSIWYG editor
- Answering machine software
- Split test A / B
- Various sales funnels, also known as “funnels in a box”
- Conversion Tracking
- membership Sites
- Opt-ins (in two steps and snapshot); and much more
Using ClickFunnels: simple steps
ClickFunnels gives you a detailed guide to using this tool. There are pictures, GIF files, and videos to help you with each step.
1) The first step is the selection of a sales funnel. If you have forgotten the explanation of a funnel, you can scroll down the homepage to find out.
ClickFunnels has six prefabricated funnels –
- Bestselling funnel book
- Launch funnel
- Perfect webinar funnel
- The funnel “Real Stuff”
2) Drag and drop your message. Personalize by moving items according to your needs.
3) Configure the action sequences of your funnel, such as emails, texts, etc.
4) Start your funnel
The best part of ClickFunnels is:
ClickFunnels allows you to integrate familiar names like MailChimp, AWeber, Drip, ConstantContact, Pureleverage, Sendlane, etc. You can also add social networking platforms like Stripe, Infusionsoft, Clickbank, Taxamo, Ontraport, and JVZoo.
With a 14-day CTA test on the entire homepage, your first assignment to this tool may be free. It is an excellent tool with excellent support. Here are the price details for this tool:
The base plan for ClickFunnels starts at $ 97 / month. This includes:
- 20 funnels
- 100 pages
- 20,000 visitors / month
- Integration with CRM and Autoresponders.
- The Value Pack, which contains all the “Actionetics” and “Backpacks”, is offered for $ 297 / month.
To increase the attractiveness, ClickFunnels shows the prices in detail:
ClickFunnels vs Leadpages | Which is more powerful
I’m sure after describing both tools in more detail. It’s obvious that ClickFunnels is more powerful.
Leadpages is a tool with the goal: to create landing pages. It’s all there’s nothing more than that, and I’d say Leadpages does it well.
ClickFunnels goes beyond landing pages. It is a complete package. The creation of the landing page is part of the entire funnel. ClickFunnels is a very advanced version of leadpages. In many ways, the two tools are similar. Some of the two common features are:
- Create Landing Pages with a simple WYSIWYG editor
- Landing pages are responsive to mobile devices
- Many topics and templates.
- Split tests A / B
- Funnel Webinars
- Two steps opt-ins
Pros and Cons of ClickFunnels Vs LeadPages Review
Pros and Cons of ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels is an all-in-one sales funnel application that handles all aspects of the sales funnel process. Its biggest strength is its simplicity: instead of managing to create a funnel with multiple applications, you can do it all with one tool.
- ClickFunnels include most of the features you need to create your sales funnel under the hood, such as shopping cart software and email. This means you can create a funnel for just about any application without using a variety of applications.
- Creating landing pages with ClickFunnels is easy, even though the design options are relatively small compared to leadpages. You can add buttons from the shopping cart, text boxes, videos and other elements of the page with a mouse click.
- Because ClickFunnels has an integrated auto-answer feature, you can create your own sequence of messaging without having to connect other software like MailChimp, Aweber or Drip.
- ClickFunnels integrates with Twilio and allows you to send automatic SMS messages to your funnel subscribers.
- Managing all aspects of your sales and marketing funnel is easy, as everything is accessible through a single application.
- Since ClickFunnels designed to handle all aspects of the construction and operation of a sales funnel are not distinguished in one category.
- The ClickFunnels landing page generator is ideal for creating simple lead capture pages but is not as powerful as the lead page generator. CRO experts and PPC marketers will feel more restricted by their concern for simplicity than for adaptation.
Pros and Cons of the Leadpages.
Leadpages has been redesigned from scratch to create a great landing page. If you need to create and test multiple landing pages for a product launch or PPC campaign, and not sacrifice the simplicity for more power, Leadpages is the software for you.
- Compared to ClickFunnels vs LeadPages has a much more powerful landing page generator with many customization options. You can drag all your content to your landing page, from text boxes to video players to buttons you want to share on social networks.
- Leadpages contains hundreds of pages designed by free templates and payment terms for local businesses, application developers, corporate physical products, online marketer and more.
- All lead page landing pages are perfect and look just as perfect on mobile devices as they are on desktop computers.
- Leadpages Builder includes an HTML editor for designers who want to customize their landing page with their own code.
- Publishing Leadpages content on your WordPress website is easy with the LeadPress WordPress connector.
- It integrates with a variety of applications, from automated email answering software like MailChimp to CRM tools like Salesforce.
- Built-in A / B test optimization and conversion optimization tools help improve ad spend on the Leadpages UI.
- Since Leadpages is specialized landing page software, adding features such as email is a multi-step process that requires integration with other software.
Conclusion: ClickFunnels Vs LeadPages Review 2020
ClickFunnels vs leadpages have similar characteristics, but ultimately they are very different applications.
The automatic configuration of answering machines, the processing of social networking platforms, etc. is possible from one application. If you like simplicity and an all-in-one interface, ClickFunnels is an excellent tool to help social networking platforms.
Leadpages is a more specialized tool. Instead of managing all aspects of creating funnels for your online business, Leadpages attempts to create and test landing pages.
It includes hundreds of landing page templates and a powerful page builder that lets you tailor any template to your business. It also includes A / B testing, analysis and a variety of integrations with other software.
In summary, ClickFunnels is ideal for creating sales and marketing funnels in minutes with a single tool. Leadpages is the most powerful tool for marketers who only want to build and test different landing pages to improve conversions and increase ROI.
Andy Thompson has been a freelance writer for a long while.Her passion in writing is her main drive in crafting articles that are engaging, informative, and meaningful. Her passion with blogging and digital marketing has given her a whole new opportunity to take writing to a whole new level.